Thursday, January 12, 2012

How I Spent My Winter Vacation

Remember in grade school when you would come back in the Fall and the teacher would ask you what you
did on your Summer Vacation?

Well I didn’t really get a Summer Vacation, because I’m a working adult and I also took 3 classes over the Summer. Fall I took 2 classes and now I am trying to remember what if anything I did with my break. It’s not important…. What’s important is I absolutely have something to write on How I Spent my Winter Vacation! I am now in my last 5 days of vacation and even though I am sad to see my weeknights gone and my weekends fill with studying, I am happy to report I got a lot in these past few weeks.



Got to see some friends I haven’t seen in awhile in Jersey.
Me, Matt Hawk, and Colleen

Made it up to Springfield, MA to hang out with some great people for New Years.

Andy, Dave, and Nick

Ran a Marathon and got to see Sean! (See one million pics on the last 5 + entries)


Hit a Sixer's Game with Patrick. They are doing Awesomely, scored over 100 points so we all got a free Big Mac!!


And get ready for this…last night I made dinner! Yep I, Katie Chance, made a lasgna! My mom walked me through it on Christmas, she let me make a mini one and she made a bigger one. But I went to Trader Joe’s (on a budget) and got the different ingredients. Ran to Rite Aid twice while mixing the contents because…I don’t cook ever and I forgot some things. It turned out pretty good I must say. I even made some cookies, Walnut Chocolate Chip!


Meatless Spinach Lasagna : p

I managed to cram in some pretty awesome things during my Winter Vacation and I am glad I did. Because for the next 4 months of my life…The only thing I will be seeing is highlighters, textbooks, and notecards. Hopefully some early morning pavement once I get back into my running routine too.


No comments:

Post a Comment