Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Keep Going!

I ran farther than I ever have before..30 miles!!! It took me a little over 8 hrs but I did it. Maggie ran 35 in her 8hrs and my parents saved the day with Gaterade and ice cold water around mile 21.

Life has been going exceptionally well lately. Busy at work, school, and keeping up with my training has left little time to blog. My dad asked me when I was going to update again so I thought I'd add this pic of my journey... I know I look beautiful ha!

After 19 my brain stopped even attempting to participate with conversations but thankfully people understand. Yesterday I felt wonderful and I ran 4.8 miles this morning. It's tge craziest thing but I kinda love it..so Much i'm gonna go ahead and do it again tomorrow :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Phila

No comments:

Post a Comment