Friday, March 30, 2012

Sketchy Paths to Beautiful Views


Tomorrow I am running the Phillies 5K at Citizen’s Bank Park! I promise to snap some shots at the packet pick up today. Even if there are no balloon arch entrances…because this will be my first time at the Park since Fall. The past 3 years that I have walked back into the bark in April I have tried to figure out how I can arrange my schedule so I can work there again. I missed being in the park at all of the home games. I didn’t miss the uniform so much but I did kind of like the red windbreaker throw jacket. I am in school still though so I will have to suppress those initial butterflies that bounce from my belly to the justification area of my brain.


 
I met up with a friend on Tuesday and ran the Bridge. Turns out the side I always run on was closed, Again. But we did use the super sketchy pedestrian walkway (see above- first pic) to get to the other side. It was a gorgeous night for a run. When I was running to meet my friend, I hit a pot hole and walked it off. When I woke up Wednesday though the outer part of my right leg hurt. Not shin splints or in my calf. Anyway I walked it off mostly yesterday and Wednesday. Today I am good so far.

37 Days to Broad St. I really should get 8 miles or so in sometime soon. Oh yeah and also 106 days til I attempt to run 75 miles. I really should start taking training more seriously, like forming a schedule and sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment