Friday, November 6, 2009

The Official Start..

OK well the official start for Team in Training isn't until Thursday...but the fundraising has begun!!! It took me most of the day to get the message out on Facebook and already I have received some awesome feedback!! I want to thank those of you who responded and those who have already donated...I already hit the $100 mark!!!

This morning I forced myself to get out of bed and on the road.. I started with 3 miles today and it felt good. The weather was bitter and my eyes were a little teary but I was done in a half hour. Plenty of time to shower and walk to work (Thank you Septa strike). As the days get shorter and the weather gets colder, I am going to have to keep my motivation high! If you know me, or are friends with me on FB and are forced to see my status updates (lol) then you know I am a fan of quotes. I think that is the best motivation, because it is written by someone else who has been through what you are going through.. Or at least I like to think that they have.


“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.”
~Tommy Lasorda

This morning is but a beginning on a long path ahead, but it is just that, a beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment