Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures from the Benefit

I'm not really sure what's going on with the spacing in this post. I apologize for the extra scrolling you'll have to do closer to the bottom. There are worse tragedies lol.









The Hall looked beautiful!! I had some awesome help decorationg :) The balloons look excellent.


Warm and Cozy




Aunt D holding down the fort.



Aunt D and Geri have been selling these hearts since Thanksgiving. I think the winner, says "Remember when Katie was In a Training bra?" Very funny Neal :p





Aunt Diane and my Mom in the kitchen. The food was awesome and yes
my mom is in the kitchen Uncle Joe lol.






First round of the Numbers game. If I could do it again I woulda wore Jeans.







It was cool to have both sides of the family playing. Aunt Diane and Danny were doing some trash talking. Dee Dee and Beth are counting off.









Megan turned the mic up on me, at least I felt like she did. I'm singing Aretha Franklin's "Respect" $70 to sing one song..Not too shabby









Brian came up to help me. He is one heck of a dancer.











For the Championship: Round 2 of the Number game..Dee Dee vs. Alec










Robbie is getting the crowd going












And the Winner is: DEE DEE Wohooo Go Girls!!!! Sorry Alec better luck next year



























Uncle Joe Delaney and Michael















Danny and Aunt Lourdes



































Aunt Diane (Delaney) Pilone

















Aunt Peggy and Aunt Lourdes


















No comments:

Post a Comment