Friday, January 29, 2010

HOME STRETCH

$813 to go!!!!!!!


Wow we are getting so close!!!! Under the $1,000 mark!!! I am turning in my re commitment paper work tomorrow morning at the team run, which means, this is really going to happen guys!!

I just finished putting through all of the donations from the benefit. It took longer than I thought because my bank thought someone stole my credit card. They locked it last week after the 30th donation went through. That would be one kind hearted thief to donated all of his/her stolen money the the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society haha. Only a short update today but definitely something worth writing about. Thank you all for helping make this happen. The LLS Team in Training passed their $1 Billion mark in fundraising last month!! And we are all apart of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment