Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!



Thankfully I have pretty much the most awesome family ever! My dad called me yesterday and said that he would donate the remainder of the money that I need for my fundraising, since it is due tomorrow! My parents have noticed that I have been pretty nervous about it all (the fundraising, training, etc) and said they would help me out of this one. This will be my last race with TEAM for a few years and thankfully THANKFULLY the goal was reached!


Last night I went for a 5 mile run and it felt good. There were a good amount of runners out there and It wasn’t too too cold. I think I will try to get out tonight too. It is nice to not have class and be able to do whatever I feel after 5 pm. Tonight I think I will bake a little bit and hit the hay early. Winter time makes me want to hibernate and I have not gotten a full night’s sleep since Thursday. I had a great holiday but my mom isn’t feeling well which stinks. It was nice to get back to my bed last night and it will be great tonight too I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment