Friday, December 16, 2011

MIC..See you real soon..KEY...Y because we like you...MOUSE

Today was pay day, hallelujah! I purchased my plane tickets to Disney and even got an awesome deal on a hotel for two nights! I decided to stay with Sean Thursday and Friday nights then the hotel Sat and Sunday.

Unfortunately I am coming home Jan 9 now and not the 10th but that is not even considered a problem in this thing called life.. 'O M G I can only stay in FL 5 days instead of 6 like seriously, with?!' if I ever talk like that, you have full permission to slap my silly cause that's just the sound of ungrateful snobbery.

Coach Laurie posted on Facebook that she is going to practice early tomorrow to get a head start on her 22miles. I am going to meet her at 6:30 and see what happens.

Am I physically ready to run 22 miles tomorrow? Absolutely not.

Will I run 22 miles tomorrow? I don't we will see where my legs take me.

I'm excited to be there for Laurie. That 20 mile run at Kelly Drive I did solo was pretty excruciating. I've been lucky in the past with having my parents or friends accompany me with anything near or over 20 miles for the most part. It can get lonely, fast!

The Lone Rangers have corralled on a group on Facebook to start exchanging training tips, plans, talk about long runs, etc and it seems to be that they are all starting training in Jan! Maggie is running I think an Ultra Jan 7 and I have Disney the 8th.. I will start prob a few days after, I'm gonna play it by ear.

I just had dinner and am going to drink a giant water before bed...tomorrow I have no plans until the evening so that means, shower and nap! Sunday Maggie is teaching a Pilates class but I'm going to see how I feel. Buying the plane tickets today got me excited!! 22 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment