Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Water Girl

Water Stop duty! Sunday I had the water stop in Valley Forge and it was a chilly one! I did not dress accordingly and I am happy to report that I have gained full feeling in all 10 toes.

I did take some good pictures which makes me excited to blog again.

I ran last night in the gym and am going again tonight. I want to be thoroughly honest here….this marathon will absolutely not be my best. I have had a few nightmares over the past 2 weeks involving the race and I know that I cannot go out there expecting the results I had in Philly. I have enjoyed all of the sleep I have been getting the last couple weeks. I am going to try to do a long run this weekend but not 22miles. I have not decided yet what I would like to do, but all I do know is when I show up, things have a way of working out. So 7:45am Saturday morning I will be at Kelly Drive ready to go somewhere with these legs of mine.

It is already time for our packets, so this weekend when I go all of the Disney info will be in my hands. Jan 5, I will be in Florida! I am looking forward to it, very much so!! I am even thinking about getting a hotel room for a night in Orlando, instead of leaving Sean’s house at 2am like last year. Sean and Boggs will probably be happy with that decision too lol. So excited! 25 days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment