Friday, February 5, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

I went for a run early this evening, around town. It was the calm before the storm. My motivation was capturing some of the sights on my phone:



City Hall at the Days End

Brotherly Love <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSodVVqwjg72RodExL9AtOc-ADLiK_JLabGNyuQVQimAdAlrKWVU1d53nmhVkhQ6azHna792HkeBty7L0NZ47CoO0-uxAeOW8fVF-MuII2hMeUyawX5K11MztICTbloGP1bT65WCfgJ8lh/s1600-h/south+st.bmp">
I love the statues on the South Street Bridge and for the longest time I never realized they were there.

I am feeling great. Today, yesterday, and Wednesday I ran about 5 miles. Inside yesterday and outside Wednesday and Today. It really hasn't been too cold. Sunday though... Let's just say I hope the plows hit Kelly Drive first :)


No comments:

Post a Comment