Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Up Before The Sun

I actually woke up in time to run yesterday. Got a slow start but I thought if I could just get outside then God will take care of the rest. I started running toward the River and saw Hot pink in the sky from a few blocks away. It was a gorgeous sunrise.

On the way home I ran into Caroline and it was nice to see a friendly face so early. I tried to run through city hall but the cops have their paddy wagons blocking the 4 entrances. Occupy Philly has grown over the past 2 weeks and there are tents everywhere on the West side of City Hall. Everyone was still sleeping when I ran by but I snapped some pictures on the way.

I am exactly $300 from my fundraising goal with one month left! If you haven't already and can donate even one dollar, please click my donation link on the upper right corner of this page.

I am kind of looking forward to my 20 mile run this weekend. I know that sounds crazy but it is my farthest training run and once it is finished I will know I am in the home stretch of my training.

I watched 'Run Fatboy Run' the other night and I still love. Training for a marathon in 3 weeks, hilarious Brit humor. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly suggest it.

Here are some pics from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment