Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!! I don't usually post non running related pics but here is a glimpse of what I was this year...I went to a couple parties so I dressed as two things



Holly Golightly- Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

Mime
Saturday Night was a bit messy, so I showed up like this with the Audrey Costume underneath. People thought I was Jackie O...so this was me this morning on the way to work.
I'm either Jackie O or a person in mourning (because all of my clothes are black anyway)..

I made over the blog to GO PURPLE!!! I am still $265 from my goal. Please follow the link on the upper right hand side "Make a Donation Here," if you haven't already. Every dollar counts guys :) And thank you to everyone who has already donated this year, and in the past. We are all making a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment