Saturday, November 19, 2011

One Last Post Pre Race

Alright... 10 hrs to go...
My Aunt D, mom, dad, and Patrick made it to the dinner tonight.
One of the speeches mentioned that there are 3 types of people in this world:
People who wonder how things happen
People who watch things happen
And people who make things happen

We chose the 3rd.. Oh and Derrick was the honored hero. I think I blogged about my run with him, amazing story. He spoke very well and I got to meet his wife! Such an inspiration, to have had lymphoma in 2003 and a heart transplant 10 months ago and run a half marathon tomorrow. Freaking incredible is what he is! As I get in my PJs and get nestled down.. I'm going to pack my bag and make sure the bib and all else is in order.

And PS we are about to break 1,000 page views!!!! ( I bet I am at least 300-400 of those but heck a view is a view and we are breaking a grand baby!)


Good Luck to Caroline, Evelyn, Matt, Suzanne, Rachel, Donna, Alissa, Bonnie, and everyone else tomorrow!! Kick some butt, drink water, and have 'The Best Tome of Your Life' you earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment