Saturday, November 26, 2011

The past few days did not go as planned with my running. Today was actually my first run since Sunday. I did 3.5 miles. I feel ok. I looked down at my shoe and remembered there's a hole in my right one and really should get a new pair. I like the Brooks I have now but I also liked my old Asics. I think the Brooks have more padding but essentially they are the same shoes. I started to think if I felt a difference since getting them in June... I did start having the knee issue in July, however that probably had more to do with the 61mile run and not so much the shoes.

I found myself tired after 3 miles today.I was using my Nike + and the lady said I was at a 9:40 mile, which probably was a little fast for me. Tomorrow I decided to skip the Team practice and go for a 6-7 mile run on my own. Next week I will join back up with the Winter Team and just modify my training. They will be up to 20 next week but I know it's too soon for me to do that.

I was reading Sabrina's Blog (20in24 woman winner) the other day and her training is nuts! She was talking about her running and 3days in a row she ran over 15miles. People amaze me!

I am excited about July, because right now: Maggie, Matt, Evelyn, Lauren, and Mark are all signed up for Lone Rangers!! Registration hasn't even been open a full week yet and we already got a team of people! We are gonna have one sick set up this year!

Things for me to do this week: Buy New Shoes, Run, and the schoolwork.

I have a test for Nutrition Monday Night and an all day Nursing Pre Entrance Exam for Lasalle on Tuesday. My brain loves when I run because it gets a break, I need to remember that. Healthy body and healthy mind are the key things I need.

Here is a pic of my right shoe, I didn't notice the whole on the inside.

And here is a beautiful pic of the sunset last night from the walk home from work, because it's nice to be reminded how gorgeous life is.

The mobile blogger messes up the arrangement of pics, sorry about that


No comments:

Post a Comment