Friday, November 18, 2011

The Final Countdown (Ba da do do...Ba da do do do)

Arrested Development has branded me with the image of Gob at his magic show, every time I hear 'The Final Countdown' I was going to title yesterday's post with that but I knew that I would need to update at LEAST at least one more time! Also, thanks people for reading, I think we may break 1,000 page views by Monday! The most ever viewed post was the one after 20 in 24 so I am hoping to have the same effect with this marathon. Let's Get Ready!!!!


I am going to the Expo right from work tonight. Going to hop the El down to the Convention Center. I always get weird, because I love to take pictures but I still feel like such a tourist. But WHO CARES? There is one thing I will never get sick of, and that is balloon arches into entranceways... That's right, they fascinate me. I like balloons, alright, I love balloons, and when I see them all together and I get to walk through, I feel so fancy.

This morning I went for my last run before the race. I wanted to take pics and kind of forced some sunrise shots, this is the Vietnam Memorial on Front and Spruce St.

I am going to take pics tonight of the EXPO no matter how insecure I get!

The Countdown is On……………..



No comments:

Post a Comment